The Fine Print elves have been hard at work here
Berry Interesting Productions, Inc. (“Berry Interesting”) is a U.S. based digital consultation service provider. Berry Interesting provides WordPress development consultation, digital strategy consultation, website maintenance and support services, and email marketing consultation and account services (“Services”).
Scope of Policy
- Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use Berry Interesting Services with the creation or administration of an customer account.
- Marketing Participants – individuals who provide their information to Berry Interesting when they register for webinars, subscribe to marketing material, or participate in surveys or contests.
- Website Visitors – individuals who visit Berry Interesting’s Website and opt to provide contact information including an email address to receive communications from Berry Interesting.
Information We Collect
Berry Interesting asks for your information which may include your name, business name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card and bank account information (stored directly with a third party processor), and website domain. By voluntarily providing Berry Interesting with your information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
Berry Interesting may ask for your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. Participation in events, surveys, contents, or subscribing to marketing material is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personal data.
At your option, Berry Interesting asks and may collect your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. In addition, we also collect information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
How We Use Your Information
Berry Interesting uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Berry Interesting for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of Berry Interesting’s Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To register your domain and IP address through ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers).
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and Berry Interesting.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
How We Share Information
Berry Interesting shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- Aggregated or De-identified Data – We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Berry Interesting may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Berry Interesting in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent – Berry Interesting may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from Berry Interesting at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As outlined in the Section Information We Collect, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your Berry Interesting account or contacting us at email@example.com.
Data Retention and Security
When Berry Interesting no longer has a legitimate business need to process your personal information, or no longer has a need to keep your personal information for any legal, tax, or regulatory reason, we will either delete or anonymize it.
Berry Interesting takes all reasonable steps to protect information received from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to secure your information, and we use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet. Despite its use of encryption, Berry Interesting cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Basis For Processing Personal Information
For individuals in the EEA, Berry Interesting’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. Berry Interesting will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Berry Interesting to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Berry Interesting will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
Berry Interesting is a U.S. company and stores your information in the U.S. Berry Interesting may transfer your personal information to countries other than the country in which you live. Whenever Berry Interesting transfers personal information originating from the EEA or Switzerland to other countries not deemed adequate under applicable data protection law, it will do so on the basis of the EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
Data Subject Rights
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email email@example.com and we will respond within thirty (30) days. Berry Interesting will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request.
We will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law. For EU individuals, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for consumers and businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
Berry Interesting Productions, Inc.
12081 W ALAMEDA PKWY #413
LAKEWOOD, CO 80228
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Via our website
All-in-One BIPi Greenhouse
We’ll grow your website from a little idea seedling into a healthy, hearty plant. With your unique plans and our attention to detail, together we’ll make the growing conditions just right!